Monday 24 March 2014

Experiment - My Impression on the BoatShed. I love these images/idea because it reminds me of Street Art.


I love these images because they are an expression of me, including the physical boatshed, my physical self and my art work which i see as a strong expression/impression of me.  Presented as imperfect.
I like how the shadow emphasises the face and the jagged edge.





From this image i got the Idea of a street Art feel in my boat shed. Like a gallery but on the street. 
I love the abstractness of this image and its expression as quite imperfect! And how i feel it represents me. In my final i'd like to have these images on this same wall - kind of like an introduction to my room as the viewer comes down the steps! 

Like the person on the page is looking out!

A combination my inspiration and a section of my room and he boat shed.  

I like the boldness of the charcoal on the bold blue boat shed.



Looking out of the Boatshed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment